If you prefer rooting for a solo CSGO player like s1mple or dev1ce, rather than a full-fledged team, we recommend trying your luck with CSGO player betting. Player betting is usually present in most sites, provided the platform features kill betting and over/under betting.
Players will be given specific kill scores they need to achieve for the wager to come through, for example, over 15.5 or under 16.5. So, if you bet that player 1 will score over 15.5, it means he has to get 16 kills for you to win the bet.
The best sites for CSGO player betting are; Betway, BetOnline and GG.Bet.
Top Advice To Pick The Best CSGO Team
Picking the right team during a tournament is vital for your wagers to succeed, especially if you're making an outright tournament-winner bet.
Luckily for you, we've listed down some of the best ways to find the perfect CSGO team that will lead you to victory.
- Review the team's record and observe how they performed in previous matches and tournaments.
- Watch and learn from matches where the team has displayed exceptional study.
- Watch various CSGO tournaments to determine the level of skill in the competition.
- Do the proper research on your chosen team and find out what others say about them.
- Understand that any team can lose despite being immensely skilled, so determine the likelihood of that happening for your chosen team.
CSGO Skin Betting
Players can bet on various esports/sports matches and gamble on casino games using CSGO skins.
When you use a CSGO skin to make bets, the particular item will be temporarily removed from your steam library and put on lock. If you win the bet, you'll get back the skin plus the skin that your opponent lost during the wager. What's more, you can even stake skins you won for free.
Although it is a fun way of getting skins, CSGO skin gambling is unregulated and frowned upon by steam and valve. However, it can be allowed if the platform holds a valid license such as Isle of Man license. Be careful, though, as many players have faced scams in the past and have been ripped off of their valuable items.
That being said, seeing how volatile and deceiving CSGO skin betting can be, various bookmakers took it upon themselves to provide safer alternatives to CSGO skin betting.
CSGO Skin Betting Variation
CSGO skin betting comes in few variations; CSGO skin gambling, skin betting, skin trading and technically case openings. Let’s dive into each one of these below.
Betting CSGO Skins On Matches
CSGO skin betting is betting on CSGO matches using your skins. If you want to get into CSGO betting without using any real money, it’s a great alternative. Plenty of CSGO skin websites offer players the chance to wager their unique skins on match outcomes.
A few sites that allow this are; Rivalry and CSGOEmpire.
CSGO Skin Gambling
CSGO gambling on the other hand, is staking skins or participating in casino like games (using real money) for a chance to win more and better skins. Here are a few examples of games you can play:
- CSGO Blackjack: blackjack fans can enjoy the game in amazing CSGO themes and stake CSGO skins for their bets.
- CSGO Coinflip: CSGO coinflip puts players in a 1v1 situation where the odds are 50:50 on every bet.
- CSGO Crash: CSGO crash games allow players to participate in a stock market-like simulation to win amazing rewards.
- CSGO Dices: CSGO dices & dice rolls offer players a simple yet exciting way to predict the outcome in exchange for profit.
- CSGO Giveaways: if you don't want to stake your skins just yet, you could participate in one of the many CSGO skin giveaways to win amazing items for free.
- CSGO Jackpots: CSGO jackpots give lottery enthusiasts plenty of opportunities to win CSGO skin chests filled with unique items.
- CSGO Lucky Wheel: want to leave everything up to chance? You can do so by spinning the wheel in CSGO-themed lucky wheel betting.
- CSGO Poker: play your cards right with CSGO poker and win amazing skins and items.
- CSGO Raffles: pick your lucky number with CSGO raffles and win lucrative rewards.
- CSGO Roulettes: traditional gamblers can enjoy CSGO roulettes & casinos to win new CSGO skins and items.
- CSGO Slots: CSGO virtual slot machines offer loads of excitement and plenty of rewards.
- CSGO Upgrades: combine multiple skins (usually 10) for a chance to get a better, "upgraded" skins.
- CSGO VGO Gambling: trade digital replicas of CSGO skins and win the actual skin. Great for when your steam level is low or you don't want to risk your Steam account.
CSGO Skin Trading & Item Trading
If you're looking for a safe and reliable way to exchange your unique CSGO skins (or low value skins), then you might want to delve into CSGO skin trading.
Skin trading allows you to trade skins and other valuable items you looted in-game or purchased from somewhere. Players can also trade up by combining 10 common skins and receive a randomly generated rare skin item.
Although plenty of sites offer dedicated CSGO skin trading services, we advise you to be cautious and avoid risky, unlicensed, and unregulated websites. The best platform for CSGO skin trading is CS.Money and the official Steam website.
CSGO Case Opening
If you're looking for a high-risk, high-reward method of gaining unique and rare CSGO skin items, we recommend trying out CSGO case opening. It works by purchasing keys and unlocking chests that contain unknown items inside.
Players can either win lucrative CSGO skins and items worth thousands of dollars or end up with something that costs nothing or only a few cents. As you can imagine, it is a risky prospect and requires you to risk mountains of money without any guarantee of profits. You can find CSGO case opening features in various CSGO skin sites such as Farmskins and Hellcase.
CSGO Betting Bonuses
The best CSGO betting sites will offer attractive bonuses for players to help them get some skin in the game. These vary from signup bonuses and promo codes to free items and loot. Here are a few examples of bonuses you can expect:
- No deposit bonuses offer players some extra funds to test the waters and usually come without any strings attached.
- VIP members get back a percentage of the amount they stake on each bet as a claimable reward.
- Most CSGO betting sites offer exciting new user bonuses to first-time members.
- Bettors are also offered bonuses on their first bet to incentivize them.
- Plenty of CSGO skin sites offer giveaways, giving players low, to mid-tier skins.
- CSGO betting sites will match first-time deposit amounts typically up to 100%, or even more in some cases.
- The best CSGO gambling sites offer plenty of free cases to new users.
- Some CSGO gambling sites sell classic and case-opening raffles allowing players to win cool skins and items.
- Promo codes are an unofficial necessity for most CSGO sites and offer great returns.
Where Can I Get The Best Betting Bonus?
If you're looking for the best betting bonuses that offer the most lucrative rewards, we here on EsportsLounge have already compared betting bonuses from the best CSGO betting sites.
Use our tables above to find the best & latest CSGO betting bonuses that will surely give you the best advantage!
CSGO Betting Odds
CSGO betting odds measure the likelihood of an event taking place and determine the chances of a bet being won. Simply put, the higher the odds, the more rewards you will win. It's all about probability here, and the most experienced punters are experts at finding value in CSGO odds.
Different betting sites will offer different odds, so it's always a good idea to compare all your favorite CSGO betting sites before placing your bet.
In our research, we have found that GG.bet and Betway typically offer the best odds in most scenarios. Some CSGO betting markets offer the better odds than others are; rounds handicap, total rounds, and correct map score bets.
Bettors can use the bookies to find the best odds, however, we advise you to back up their odds with your own research, as they are not always accurate.
Editors note: Be aware of odds swaying. Odds can change in a matter of moments in some scenarios. For example, a particular team might be favored to win the match, but the odds will drop significantly if one or two of their key players suddenly fall ill. This is referred to as odds swaying and can potentially change the entire bet.
CSGO Banking Options
CSGO betting sites are compatible with various payment methods to make it convenient for players. These include normal bank transfers, online payment platforms, E-wallets, credit and debit cards, and cryptocurrencies, among others.
What Deposit Methods Can I Use To Bet On CSGO?
To start placing bets on CSGO betting sites, you will obviously need to transfer funds into your deposit account. You can do this by using a wide variety of banking and online payment methods:
- Debit and credit cards: CSGO betting sites typically accept both Visa and Mastercard.
- Bank transfer: Players can use a simple bank transfer from their bank account to make a deposit.
- Neteller: a popular e-money transfer service, is also compatible with most CSGO sites.
- Prepaid cards: Players can also use Paysafecard, a reliable online prepaid payment method.
- Skrill: digital e-wallet lovers can use Skrill to make deposits on most CSGO sites.
- Trustly: an open banking payment channel, is also compatible with CSGO sites.
- PayPal: players can also use PayPal, one of the world's most popular and reliable payment channels.
- Crypto: CSGO bettors who don't want to use cash can also use cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etheerum, Bitcoin Cash and many more to make deposits.
What Withdrawal Methods Can I Use To Withdraw Money?
There isn't any point in winning bets unless you convert those winnings into actual money and withdraw it from the betting site. Here are some of the methods you can use to withdraw your winnings from CSGO betting sites.
- Most CSGO sites allow players to withdraw money using their credit and debit cards.
- CSGO sites usually have a bank transfer option for withdrawals as well.
- Neteller can also be used to withdraw player winnings from most CSGO sites.
- Paysafecard is accepted in most CSGO sites and can be used to withdraw funds.
- Withdrawals can also be made using the digital e-wallet platform Skrill.
- Bettors can also use the open banking system, Trustly, to withdraw funds.
- Paypal is a familiar payment method for many and can be used to withdraw funds.
- Players can also withdraw their winnings in the form of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and others.
Can I Bet With Steam Money?
Usually you can’t. And if there is a chance, we do not recommend betting with Steam money. Gambling of any sort is against Steam's code of conduct and is usually not tolerated by the platform. Players have had their Steam accounts banned in the past for this very reason, so it's better to avoid this.
Do I Have To Pay Taxes For CSGO Bet Winnings?
Now, this is a grey area and comes with a lot of confusion and discourse. Most CSGO betting sites offer little to no information regarding taxes and only state that such responsibilities fall on the individual bettor. So it's natural for most players to get confused here.
Online gambling is considered illegal in the USA unless a state or jurisdiction has express legal terms that allow such practices within its boundaries.
So far, the states of Nevada, New Jersey, Michigan, West Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania carry special terms for virtual gambling. If you are a resident of one of these states, then it is necessary for you to pay taxes on all online winnings, including that of Counter-Strike: Global Offense. So, does that mean those living outside these states are free from taxes? Not quite.
The IRS loves their tax money and will definitely want a piece of the pie, even if it's from something illegal. So, if you live in a state where online gambling is illegal, it is still a good idea to do your due diligence and pay your fair share to the tax man. The law requires you to report 100% of all online gambling winnings as taxable income, including the value of bonuses of free items.
CSGO Betting Regulations
CSGO betting and esports betting, in general, should be regulated to avoid any mishaps or inconveniences to users. Platforms must carry the necessary licenses and take safety measures for users. This ensures reliability and trust, both of which are much-needed qualities for any CSGO betting site.
Are CSGO Betting Sites Regulated?
For the most part? No. Although governmental rules require all CSGO and esports betting sites to be licensed and regulated, there are still plenty in the market without such qualities.
These websites are usually not trustworthy and have occasionally facilitated scammers that prey on genuine bettors. We recommend you avoid such unregulated CSGO betting sites.
When looking for a trustworthy gambling site (such as BetOnline), always scroll down at the bottom of the homepage and see what licenses they carry (see the screenshot below). Go through this section carefully and make sure that the platform is licensed to operate in your region.
Is CSGO Betting Legal In The UK?
CSGO betting, as well as betting for other esports titles, is absolutely legal in the UK. However, not every CSGO betting platform will carry the correct licenses. Such sites are not regulated and carry plenty of risks for bettors; if you get scammed on such websites, there won't be anyone who can help you.
CSGO betting sites in the UK should be licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission to be able to operate in that region. Players can participate in CSGO match betting on any of the licensed platforms that cater to the UK (such as Betway and Midnite). On the other hand, skin gambling is not legal unless the platform holds the 'Isle Of Man' license.
Is CSGO Betting Legal In Australia?
CSGO betting, like all other esports betting, is completely legal in Australia as long as the platform holds the required license as stated by law. All CSGO betting platforms should be licensed by the Australian government, as the Interactive Gambling Act dictates.
Licenses can be acquired from several local Australian governmental bodies depending on the region the platform operates. For example, if the platform operates in the northern part of the country, it should get a license from Australia's Northern Territory Government. As long as the platform has the relevant license, players will be allowed to bet on CSGO matches there.
Is CSGO Betting Legal In Singapore?
CSGO gambling in Singapore is not allowed as it comes with heavy restrictions from the government to prevent past incidences of wide scale gambling addiction in the country. Only two companies in Singapore are allowed to issue gambling licenses to platforms; Singapore Turf Club and Singapore Pools. Unfortunately, neither of these companies allows licenses to esports gambling platforms.
Players from Singapore who want to enjoy CSGO gambling can only do so illegally with the help of a reliable VPN. That way, they can enjoy CSGO match betting with any licensed overseas platform.
CSGO Betting Tips for Beginners
If you're just getting started with CSGO betting, you might be a be a bit lost or unsere where to start. In this section we'll look at beginner tips, staying safe and avoiding scams as well as CSGO betting strategies.
CSGO Gambling Tips For Beginners To increase Your Winnings
CSGO gambling requires years of practice to master and relies upon sharp intuition and the ability to use knowledge to make a winning bet. We certainly can't help you become an expert overnight, but we can provide you with exclusive tips to boost your chances of winning.
- Research the Community: Conduct extensive research about the CSGO community and find out who the best teams are.
- Watch Matches: Watching matches will give you the ground reality of what a CS match actually looks like. It will also be useful in making team performance more familiar with yourself. Observe these teams, watch their previous matches, and study how they competed in previous tournaments.
- Watch Tournaments: Tournaments help you figure out how a particular team performs against top players from around the world and what outcomes can arise from matchups.
- Learn the Odds: A lot of what you win or lose depends on the odds, so study them and form a strong understanding.
- Calculate Your Own Odds: You can also create your own odds and compare them with the ones provided by bookmakers. Making your own odds not only helps you understand more about the betting process but it also helps to find out if the provider has calculated their odds properly.
- Never Trust a Bookie Completely: always back up their information with your own research.
- Learn the Bet Types: Special bets present unique circumstances for you to make earnings, so make sure you learn all you can about the topic.
- Practice Betting: Get lots of practice with simulated accounts and start small; avoid taking big risks.
- Avoid Tilting: Whatever you do, avoid tilting and stay calm even if you lose.
- Past Performance: Look at the team’s previous wins and losses to see what were the reasons for bad performance. This can help you find out if the team performs well and if there’s something to look out for.
- Chances and Rates of Losing: A win/loss ratio is great at finding out how consistent a team is in its performance.
- Each Team Has A Chance to Lose No Matter How Good It Might Be: Keep in mind that all teams have a chance to lose and that it can be useful to know the circumstances in which your team usually ends up losing.
- Hands-on Practice: Playing the game yourself and learning how the mechanics work is critical. It helps you understand which players and teams use the best strategies and mechanics to their advantage.
- Attempt to Play Fantasy Leagues: Fantasy leagues help you get used to the idea of pitting top players against each other in a matchup. You can drastically improve your knowledge of roster changes with this method.
- Read Online What Others Are Thinking: You can find helpful tips and advice from other people online that will help you pick good teams.
- You Will Win Some Money and You Will Lose Some Money: Gambling almost never has a guaranteed outcome. That’s why it’s important to not get hung up on wins and losses. Instead, focus on what works and what doesn’t to move forward.
- Research and Follow Top Players: Even within a team, players carry their own strengths and weakness that can affect the overall performance of their team. Certain players may be good for a particular task or they may perform better on a certain map and side. It’s crucial to take these kinds of things in mind when betting.
- Understand Risk vs Reward: Gambling on anything is always a balancing act of risk and reward. You can put down low risks but you get low rewards in return. Similarly, you can get high rewards at the cost of high risks. It’s important to understand these factors when going into eSports betting.
- Learn to Set Your Betting Budget: Setting your betting budget is a good first step towards betting. Spending blindly can lead to betting all your savings and running out of money. An ideal starting budget can be something that you’re comfortable losing that will also give you decent rewards.
- Don’t Be Afraid Of Using Several Different CS Betting Sites: Different sites have different rules, payouts, bonuses, and prize pools. It can be worth it to explore all your options so that you can find the ones you like.
- Use Social Media Such as Reddit And Facebook to Find All the Info You Can: Social media like Reddit and Facebook is really useful for finding personal opinions and predictions on games, tournaments, and teams.
- Take Bookies Advice with a Pinch of Salt: You shouldn’t blindly trust every bookie you see. Some are less honest about their predictions or promises than others. You should always understand what a bookie stands to gain before taking their advice to heart.
Top CSGO Betting Strategies
The top CSGO gamblers in the industry rely on bullet-proof strategies to make sure they always come out on top. After all, blindly jumping into anything can cause plenty of setbacks. Luckily for you, we have made a list of some of the best CSGO betting strategies for you.
- Use the value betting strategy to find better odds than what the bookmaker says and increase your profit potential.
- Play it safe; use the fixed staking method and only risk a universal amount on each bet.
- Watch live CSGO matches and look for the perfect moment to make a bet that gives you great odds.
How To Identify And Avoid Scam Sites?
CSGO bettors are bound to run into plenty of unregulated and risky gambling sites that can scam you out of your money. That's why it's always important to take the time and do proper research on the platform before you decide to gamble on it.
A platform is only safe and trustworthy if it carries the valid license mandated by the law. So avoid any platforms that don't display their licenses on the homepage. You can find out if a platform is safe by scrolling down on the homepage and checking if they have any information on their licenses. As a general rule, no license information clearly signifies a potentially scammy or risky website.
Although legal, some licensed CSGO betting sites do not have a provably fair algorithm. Such sites often conduct rigged games, resulting in numerous bettors losing their money. To avoid such websites, always go through customer reviews that shed some light on the overall fairness of their betting system. Consider these tips to stay safe when betting on CSGO:
- Read their reviews on our website. We’ve made a comprehensive list of all the most trusted providers.
- Look at their past reputation
- Watch out for bold claims and guaranteed outcomes
- Aggressive marketing and ad-spamming
- Offering bonuses that sound too good to be true
- Shady rules and conditions
How to Protect Yourself From Fraud?
- Stay Informed: Make sure you know everything related to betting before you decide to put your money down. Learn all there is to the process, the types of gambling, and how odds work.
- Practice: Before you use any real money, make sure to try practice accounts. These will get you used to the ins and outs of betting before you get started.
- Research Providers: Not all providers are honest. Some can have a history of scamming or fraud. It’s important to read up opinions about providers on social media and do some research before you sign up.
CSGO Scam Sites To Avoid
Some CSGO betting websites solely exist to scam their users out of their money. Such websites get caught and shut down sooner or later, but new ones always pop up to replace them.
We request you be extremely selective regarding which platform you choose to conduct your CSGO gambling. Avoid any websites that are not licensed and have scammed bettors in the past. Go through lots of website reviews and try to find genuine information about the platform's reliability.
Here are just a few examples of CSGO scam sites:
Check out this post on GitHub for a full list of community found CSGO scam sites.
Where Can I Find The Best CSGO Betting Predictions?
Predictions are an easy way for new bettors to earn their first profit from CSGO betting. Although they aren't 100% reliable, there have been numerous cases of bettors winning big simply by checking out betting predictions and trends.
If you are looking for a platform that provides the most accurate CSGO betting predictions, it’s right here. EsportsLounge offers plenty of precise and authentic predictions to help you make some serious gains.