Start betting on H1Z1 right now
H1Z1 is an uprising star in the Battle Royale genre. It is highly competitive, engaging and has a large following crowd. We’ve made a list of top H1Z1 gambling sites to get you started.
In 2018, the first season of H1Z1 started with $300,000 prize pool. With growing interest, and increase in prize pools, it’s clear that the game has its place in the esports industry. With that in mind, a lot of esports bookmakers are now covering the title.
H1Z1 is a professional shooter under the Battle Royale umbrella. It was designed in mind for competitive, ruthless gaming and esports.
If you’re looking to learn more about H1Z1 gambling and betting, then you’re in the right place! This guide will take you through everything you need to know to place your first H1Z1 bet!
Updated on: 02/07/2022
Best esports betting sites
100% Bonus up to 200€
New customers only. 18+ T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org.
18+ T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org.
Betting on H1Z1
H1Z1 betting is easy to get started with. You bet on the team and the players who you think will win. Your bets can be placed before the game or in-game. By placing a winning bet you will receive your investments multiplied by the odds.
Odds can vary drastically from one provider to another. This will largely depend on the number of players betting, and the history of H1Z1 teams competing. Esports bookmakers will decide their own odds using their set of calculations, however, usually you will find better odds with the bigger brands. As well as, you can get a starter bonus if you choose the right provider.
The only way to bet on H1Z1 is by placing your bets on the game. Currently there are no skin trading, skin betting or case opening sites, however, H1Z1 is popular amongst VGO betting and vIRL betting community.
H1Z1 Gambling Sites
There are dedicated H1Z1 betting sites out there that will let you bet on competitive eSports matches using real money, cryptocurrency, or in-game items such as virtual currency. These sites will display the odds of winning and act as a broker for H1Z1 wagers.
Comparing different H1Z1 betting sites is important because they offer different features, incentives, and chances of success. Here are some of the biggest reasons to go to betting sites:
- Different H1Z1 Gambling Bonuses: Sites can sometimes offer bonuses like deposit bonuses, new user bonuses, and cashback bonuses depending on their policy.
- Popularity: Popular sites will have bigger prize pools as well as a built-up reputation.
- Different Betting Types: Sites offer different betting types that will focus on things like match outcome, event outcome, tournament outcome, or in-game stats like player score, kills, etc.
- More/Less People Betting: More people betting on a site means that the betting pool will be larger, but it also decreases the chances of winning compared to when there are fewer people.
- eSports Focused: eSports focused sites will only offer eSports betting while other sites might offer betting on traditional sports as well.
The only big difference between H1Z1 gambling sites and traditional sports betting is how odds are calculated. eSports will use experts from the gaming industry while traditional sports use sports analysts.
H1Z1 Gambling Bonuses
H1Z1 betting bonuses are rewards given by betting sites in the form of cash back, bonus money, and much more. They’re given to users to encourage more betting and add incentive for loyal customers.
Bonuses are important to H1Z1 gambling because they help you increase your winnings as much as possible.
- Percent Bonus: A percent bonus gives you a percentage of your deposit back as a bonus, typically 25% to 200%.
- No Deposit Bonus: A no deposit bonus is when a site gives you extra money before making a deposit.
- New Users Bonus: New user bonus is given to those that have just signed up for the site. This can be a small amount of money or a discount on the first bet.
- Old Users Bonus: Loyal users are given an old users bonus for sticking with the site for so long. This is usually in the form of credit that can be used towards a bet.
- First Bet: Some sites will give you an amount of money for placing your first bet.
What is H1Z1 Gambling?
You can bet on H1Z1 matches using real money through different payment methods depending on the bookie. You can usually receive great bonuses for using real money to bet on H1Z1.
If you’re unsure about putting real money down for betting, then you can use practice accounts. These allow you to start looking at how gambling works and what the process is like before investing money into it.
Aside from real money you can also use in-game items to trade for other game items. You can use things like skins or other items as a virtual currency on VGO & vIRL betting sites. For H1Z1 you can place VGO and vIRL bets, however you can’t deposit H1Z1 skins as a betting resource.
Another way of betting on the game is through case openings. You can open cases you’ve received in the game for a chance to win high ticket in-game items. Unfortunately, H1Z1 is one of the games that doesn’t have this betting option.
H1Z1 Gambling With Practice Account
If you don’t want to risk losing money right away, try using a H1Z1 practice gambling account for betting purposes. These accounts are popular among new bettors which help them get familiarity with the H1Z1 gambling process.
Practice accounts are demo accounts that let you bet as you normally would but don’t take any deposit or return any rewards.
These accounts are good because they let the user understand how betting works before they pour their time and money in. But these accounts can be bad for setting unrealistic expectations and outcomes.
Not every provider will offer these accounts as a feature. However, a lot of the major betting providers will include these with their service.
H1Z1 Skin Betting & Trading
Skin betting is where skins or other cosmetic items are used to place your bets. These tend to be unsafe and are not controlled by any authorities. This is because when you place a bet it’s nearly impossible to know where your skin will go and what will happen next. However, some prefer it as a way of betting.
Unfortunately, H1Z1 doesn’t have any skin betting sites to use skins as a betting pay. Nor does it have trading sites available.
H1Z1 Case Openings
Case openings is a very popular method to acquire rare loot. It’s a form of esports gambling where players buy cases/crates (of different price) and in return hope to get rare items.
Unfortunately, There are no official case opening sites for Fornite due its gaming nature. Only games such as Counter Strike and Dota 2 have case opening services around the web.
H1Z1 Gambling Odds
Odds in H1Z1 betting refer to the chance of winning or losing in a gambling scenario. It’s a number that represents how likely it is for a H1Z1 team to win. It also helps you understand how much money you will win based on your betting amount.
Odds are calculated using a complicated method that involves comparing different statistics. The previous performance for each team is considered and then calculated using statistics and probability formulas.
For example, if a betting provider wants to calculate the odds for one of the H1Z1 teams, they will look at past matches, roster changes, wins & losses, consistency, and other factors to draw up odds using probability.
Each betting provider has a different method of calculating their winning odds. They can take different factors into effect or use different techniques. This is why odds can be different for different providers.
What to Keep in Mind When Betting on H1Z1?
Betting can be a risky business that involves chance and probability with a possibility of losing your money. Another major risk is running into scams and fraud. It’s important to remember that some H1Z1 gambling sites and providers can scam you out of your money or give you a smaller payout than promised.
How to protect yourself from fraud?
- Stay Informed: Make sure you know everything related to betting before you decide to put your money down. Learn all there is to the process, the types of gambling, and how odds work.
- Practice: Before you use any real money, make sure to try practice accounts. These will get you used to the ins and outs of betting before you get started.
- Research Providers: Not all providers are honest. Some can have a history of scamming or fraud. It’s important to read up opinions about providers on social media and do some research before you sign up.
How to identify and avoid scams?
- Read their reviews on our website. We’ve made a comprehensive list of all the most trusted providers.
- Look at their past reputation
- Watch out for bold claims and guaranteed outcomes
- Aggressive marketing and ad-spamming
- Offering bonuses that sound too good to be true
- Shady rules and conditions
How to Pick the Right H1Z1 Team to Bet On?
When betting on H1Z1, it’s crucial to pick the right team. If you plan on winning the bet, you have to know a team that stacks up against the rest. You have to know what players are on the team and how they perform as well as what their past performance statistics look like.
- Find the Teams You Like: Find a team that you think has the kind of gameplay you enjoy. It’ll be helpful for finding consistent teams and also make betting more enjoyable.
- Past Performance: Look at the team’s previous wins and losses to see what were the reasons for bad performance. This can help you find out if the team performs well and if there’s something to look out for.
- Watch H1Z1 Matches: Watching matches will give you the ground reality of what a H1Z1 match actually looks like. It will also be useful in making team performance more familiar with yourself.
- Watch H1Z1 Tournaments: Tournaments help you figure out how a particular team performs against top players from around the world and what outcomes can arise from matchups.
- Chances & Rates of Losing: A win/loss ratio is great at finding out how consistent a team is in its performance.
- Each Team Has A Chance to Lose No Matter How Good It Might Be: Keep in mind that all teams have a chance to lose and that it can be useful to know the circumstances in which your team usually ends up losing.
- Hands-on Practice: Playing the game yourself and learning how the mechanics work is critical. It helps you understand which players and teams use the best strategies and mechanics to their advantage.
- Attempt to Play Fantasy Leagues: Fantasy leagues help you get used to the idea of pitting top players against each other in a matchup. You can drastically improve your knowledge of roster changes with this method.
- Use Tools To Help You Make The Decision: Some sites like http://www.esportsbet.com will offer tools that generate odds live and show the probability of winning and losing. These tools can be great to pick a well performing team.
- Read Online What Others Are Thinking About H1Z1 Gambling: You can find helpful tips and advice from other people online that will help you pick good teams.
Latest H1Z1 Gambling News
If you’re planning on getting into H1Z1 gambling, then it can be important to keep up with eSports news as well as all the up-to-date information from the developer.
Following H1Z1 news is important for knowing if a team has lost its players or has had problems that can affect their performance as well as changes in the game’s mechanics. Below you will find a list of H1Z1 gambling news to help you place the right bets.
Getting Started With H1Z1 Betting
Getting started with H1Z1 gambling, is easier than you think. Simply:
- Find the Best H1Z1 Gambling Provider: Different providers will offer different levels of service with specific bonuses, rewards, and rules. Make sure you have a provider that works well for your needs. Read reviews and opinions online to find out if they are trustworthy and reliable.
- Sign Up: The next step is to sign up for the site. You can follow the links in the table for the site you want to sign up for. Certain sites will even give you a nice little bonus for joining.
- Deposit and Play: Once you’ve signed up, you can deposit your money and start playing. You can claim you bonus and begin making bets. When you win, you can simply cash out and enjoy your earnings.
H1Z1 Gambling Tips
- You Will Win Some Money and You Will Lose Some Money: Gambling almost never has a guaranteed outcome. That’s why it’s important to not get hung up on wins and losses. Instead, focus on what works and what doesn’t to move forward.
- Research the Top H1Z1 Teams: If you’re planning on betting on teams, you need to know how they perform. Some teams can be good for betting on certain markets but not others. You can only make a clever bet if you understand each team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Research and Follow Top H1Z1 Players: Even within a team, players carry their own strengths and weakness that can affect the overall performance of their team. Certain players may be good for a particular task or they may perform better on a certain map and side. It’s crucial to take these kinds of things in mind when betting.
- Watch H1Z1 Games and Tournaments: Watching games is extremely important when it comes to gambling. It can help you understand how the game works outside of just looking at odds and percentages.
- Try to Make Your Own Odds and Compare to the Ones Bookie Gives: Making your own odds not only helps you understand more about the betting process but it also helps to find out if the provider has calculated their odds properly.
- Understand the Risk vs Reward: Gambling on anything is always a balancing act of risk and reward. You can put down low risks but you get low rewards in return. Similarly, you can get high rewards at the cost of high risks. It’s important to understand these factors when going into eSports betting.
- Learn to Set Your Betting Budget: Setting your betting budget is a good first step towards betting. Spending blindly can lead to betting all your savings and running out of money. An ideal starting budget can be something that you’re comfortable losing that will also give you decent rewards.
- Don’t Be Afraid Of Using Several Different H1Z1 Gambling Sites: Different sites have different rules, payouts, bonuses, and prize pools. It can be worth it to explore all your options so that you can find the ones you like.
- Use Social Media Such as Reddit And Facebook to Find All the Info You Can: Social media like Reddit and Facebook is really useful for finding personal opinions and predictions on games, tournaments, and teams.
- Take H1Z1 Bookies Advice with a Pinch of Salt: You shouldn’t blindly trust every bookie you see. Some are less honest about their predictions or promises than others. You should always understand what a bookie stands to gain before taking their advice to heart.
Your Questions Answered
What is EsportsLounge?
Something You Might Like
Take a look at some of the resources we have:
- PUBG Gambling
- PUBG Guide
- Call of Duty Esport Gambling
- League of Legends Guide
- League of Legends Gambling
- Rocket League Guide
Show me more...