Best PUBG Coinflip Betting Sites
Everything you need to know about PUBG Coinflip betting
PUBG took the gaming community by a storm; it was released for the first time as a beta build in the year 2017. The game made the battle royal format everyone's favourite. You need some should play the game, but it gives you all the time required to understand the game properly.
As the development of the game progressed, it introduced the option to use skins, outfits, and other game merchandise. You had the option to buy them with steam or in-game as well. You might know CSGO as one of the best SPF games out there. What unique about CSGO is that it introduced the concept of buying, selling, and trading skins. A whole world of skin betting and gambling evolved around it.
As PUBG gained its reputation, these CSGO betting sites included PUBG Skin and crate betting as well. Further, in this article, we will discuss how these sites work, how you can participate in them, and everything in-between.
Page updated on: 27/06/2022, 22:26:29 BST
Best PUBG Coinflip Betting Sites
18+ T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org.
There are no betting sites available
History of PUBG Coinflip Sites
The concept of coin-flipping itself is really old. Initially, it was used to make decisions, but later on, its unpredictability transformed into one of the most popular gambling games.
Fast-forward to the present time, and you will see it is one of the most popular CSGO Skin gambling game. After PUBG was introduced, it got its version of PUBG coinflip betting sites and games as well.
In the PUBG coinflip games, you can bet for skins or weapons, outfits for the characters, skins for the vehicles, and merchandise for other purposes.
Some of the PUBG coinflip betting sites have unique and amazing skins in their inventory. So playing the PUBG coinflip game, you have the chance of getting your hands on them.
PUBG Coinflip Rules
The rules for PUBG coinflip betting games differ for each website, but some of the standard rules are listed below:
- You need to be registered with the website on which you want to play the betting game.
- You need to set the Steam account to public and li k its trade URL with the betting site with which you have registered.
- You need to deposit cash in the preferred depositing method of the website to buy its coins.
- Some of the websites only let you trade using CSGO Skins. Therefore, be careful before placing a PUBG coinflip bet.
- Once you win something, you cannot use it for trading immediately.
How PUBG Coinflip Sites Work
PUBG coinflip sites work similarly to the CSGO betting sites. There are thousands of players who play this game on are a regular basis. It is really easy to set up your account and start playing the games.
All you need to do is set up your account in a PUBG betting site or a CSGO betting site that offers PUBG betting. After that, you need to deposit some money and get coins from the websites. You can use these coins to initiate the coin betting game. Some websites allow you to let you choose a skin from your inventory and use it to bet other valuable skins from the website's inventory.
If you win something, the skin gets automatically transferred to your Steam account and will be available in the game after a few minutes.
Depositing & Withdrawal Methods Available for PUBG Coinflip
The depositing and withdrawal methods of pubg coinflip sites are straightforward and do not require much hassle.
Most of the big and reputed pubg coinflip sites offer a wide variety of methods for depositing money. They differ for each website, but some of the common ones are listed below:
- Digital credit cards, debit cards, and international wallets
Some of the sites restrict you up to $1000 of deposits for a day. If you keep on losing, the amount of money you'll lose will get out of hand quickly.
You can get past these restrictions by betting pubg skins from your inventory. Just select them from your steam inventory and trade them or use them as currency.
Withdrawals are simple as well. If you win something, it gets added to your steam account directly. Some websites also give you the option to convert skins into coins and currency as well.
How to win playing PUBG Coinflip
Pubg Coinflip is a game based on luck. There are no tested and guaranteed methods of winning the game. What you can do is try and increase your chances of winning. Follow the steps given below to do so:
- Play when there are a lot of active players.
- Register yourself when the website is providing free coins.
- At times websites increase the chances of winning by 200%. Keep an eye out for that.
- Try and grab offers given by the websites to increase your chances of winning.
How to choose the best PUBG Coinflip sites
While choosing and registering for the Coinflip sites keep the following in mind:
- The number of players within the website, higher the players better the fairness.
- Check for the general availability of the website and legality within your area.
- Registration of the website.
- Guarantee of fairness through private or government agencies.
Is it safe and how to avoid PUBG Coinflip scam sites
PUBG Coinflip sites are safe. The more prominent brands of skin betting websites will never provide fake services. Even then, there are a lot of websites out there that can scam you. Keep the following things in mind to keep yourself safe:
- Double-check the payment portal before making payments.
- Read the website's policies and terms.
- Keep checking the website's fairness section for random hashes and other security features.
Best Small CSGO Betting Sites
There are no free match betting sites for CS:GO. And if you think you found one, it is very likely to be a scam or fake. However, there are a few small CSGO betting sites that will give you daily coins and rewards to play CS:GO betting games such as coinflip, poker, blackjack etc.. as well as there are a few that will let you deposit skins instead of money to make the bets.
- CS:GO Jackpot
- CS:GO Lucky Wheel
- CS:GO Poker
- CS:GO Raffle Sites
- CS:GO Roulette & Casino Sites
- CS:GO Slots
- CS:GO Upgrade Sites
- CS:GO VGO Betting Sites
Show me more...