Best PUBG Coinflip Betting Sites
Everything you need to know about PUBG Coinflip betting
PUBG took the gaming community by a storm; it was released for the first time as a beta build in the year 2017. The game made the battle royal format everyone's favourite. You need some should play the game, but it gives you all the time required to understand the game properly.
As the development of the game progressed, it introduced the option to use skins, outfits, and other game merchandise. You had the option to buy them with steam or in-game as well. You might know CSGO as one of the best SPF games out there. What unique about CSGO is that it introduced the concept of buying, selling, and trading skins. A whole world of skin betting and gambling evolved around it.
As PUBG gained its reputation, these CSGO betting sites included PUBG Skin and crate betting as well. Further, in this article, we will discuss how these sites work, how you can participate in them, and everything in-between.
Updated on: 27/08/2023
Best PUBG Coinflip Sites
- CSGOEmpire - Best For CSGO Skin Betting
- CSGORoll - Best for jackpot and unique games
Best For CSGO Skin Betting
Overall, CSGOEmpire provides smooth and easy CSGO skin betting service, but the uncertainty and risk of using this platform aren't for everyone.
- Loads of CSGO promos and referral codes for new users.
- The user-friendly interface and live chatting feature make it an easy entry-level platform for CSGO skin gambling.
- It is a licensed platform (license number 8048/JAZ) that runs on a protected SSL-encrypted connection.
- Offers exciting promos and rewards to lure users into a potentially risky environment.
- Several users have reported being scammed on this platform.
- The platform was issued a cease and desist order by Valve in 2016.
|License & Company No.||Antillephone License (8048/JAZ)|
|# of esports||2|
|U.S. Players allowed||No|
|In-Play betting available||Yes|
|Live chat support||Yes|
CSGOEmpire is one of the first, licensed skin gambling websites to exist and has become a notorious household name over the last six years.
The platform's user-friendly interface and speedy processing make CSGO skin betting quick and simple. What's more, users can get 2 free cases with promo code “ESPORTSLOUNGE” on top of additional CSGOEmpire referral codes.
The platform strictly focuses on CSGO skin betting market and integrates with Steam, one of the most popular gaming platforms in the world.
Despite its users' transparency, CSGOEmpire is quite known to be unreliable and even risky at times. That's because CSGO skin gambling is quite unregulated and, in some cases, totally illegal. What's more, it does not have the support of Valve, which is something to worry about.
Gambling your hard-earned (and sometimes very expensive) skins on CSGOEmpire comes with risks that outweigh the rewards. Most of the online reviews speaking in favor of this platform often provide incentives such as promo codes to lure users in, which isn't a great sign.
All that being said, the whole CSGO skin gambling market is unregulated. And from all providers we could find, CSGOEmpire shows the most promise and credibility.
Best for jackpot and unique games
+5% to deposit & 3 Free Boxes
New customers only. 18+ T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org.
CSGORoll is a legit CSGO skin betting site, offering unique bonuses (with our CSGORoll promo code) and gaming modes like Pinko. We’ve easily deposited funds with BTC, played case battles and some roulette. We’ve opened a few cases and easily withdrew skins to Steam. CSGORoll is legit, but is not regulated just like other skin gambling sites, and although we vetted it, please do your due diligence before playing.
- CSGORoll offers a load of CSGO case opening modes, including CSGO crash, CSGO roulette, Plinko, Dices and Case Battles.
- CSGORoll offers easy to navigate interface and has a modern design desktop and mobile design.
- You can withdraw skins back to your Steam account.
- CSGORoll has a live chat in case you need an immediate support or assistance.
- Previously mentioned Plinko. A rare skins gambling game that is only available on CSGORoll.
- CSGORoll only accepts a few payment methods, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, along with regular bank transfers and cards.
- No live betting features. Not an issue if you’re not into live match betting, but sites like CSGOEmpire do offer it.
- While CSGORoll comes with a live chat, it is not available 24/7.
|License & Company No.||N/a (N/a)|
|# of esports||2|
|U.S. Players allowed||No|
|In-Play betting available||No|
|Live chat support||N/a|
- Wide range of games: CSGORoll offers multiple CSGO case opening modes, including CSGO crash, CSGO roulette, Plinko, CSGO Dices and dice duals, Case Battles and CSGO coinflip.
- Jackpot: CSGORoll offers a jackpot for anyone wishing to participate, giving away around 300,000 coins to spend on games and cases.
- Themed events: CSGORoll offers various themed events such as Christmas event giving away 500k coins.
Bonuses & Rewards
CSGORoll offers a variety of bonuses and rewards, including free coins, referral bonuses, daily login bonus, giveaways and promo codes.
Use our promo code for CSGORoll “ESPORTSLOUNGE” to get free coins to get CSGO skins.
Security, Safety and Fairness
CSGORoll has a provably fair system to ensure the fairness of skin gambling games and to avoid rigged systems. The site comes with SSL encryption and all transactions are encrypted for security.
CSGORoll is legit, but is not regulated, just like other CSGO skin gambling sites. Usually, these are operated by a parent company which is regulated, however it is not the case here. Yet, CSGORoll is legit and we tried it out ourselves.
Our Top Picks
Compare Best PUBG Coinflip Sites
|Betting Site||Bonus||Minimum Deposit||Available in the U.S||# Esports Available||Betting Types|
|CSGOEmpire||FREE DAILY CASES||0||No||2||Coin Flip, Lucky Wheel, Match Betting, Roulette, Skin Betting|
|CSGORoll||+5% to deposit & 3 Free Boxes||N/a||No||2||Case Battles, Coin Flip, Crash Sites, Dice, Jackpot, Lucky Wheel, Marketplace, Plinko, Roll, Roulette, Skin Betting|
History of PUBG Coinflip Sites
The concept of coin-flipping itself is really old. Initially, it was used to make decisions, but later on, its unpredictability transformed into one of the most popular gambling games.
Fast-forward to the present time, and you will see it is one of the most popular CSGO Skin gambling game. After PUBG was introduced, it got its version of PUBG coinflip betting sites and games as well.
In the PUBG coinflip games, you can bet for skins or weapons, outfits for the characters, skins for the vehicles, and merchandise for other purposes.
Some of the PUBG coinflip betting sites have unique and amazing skins in their inventory. So playing the PUBG coinflip game, you have the chance of getting your hands on them.
PUBG Coinflip Rules
The rules for PUBG coinflip betting games differ for each website, but some of the standard rules are listed below:
- You need to be registered with the website on which you want to play the betting game.
- You need to set the Steam account to public and li k its trade URL with the betting site with which you have registered.
- You need to deposit cash in the preferred depositing method of the website to buy its coins.
- Some of the websites only let you trade using CSGO Skins. Therefore, be careful before placing a PUBG coinflip bet.
- Once you win something, you cannot use it for trading immediately.
How PUBG Coinflip Sites Work
PUBG coinflip sites work similarly to the CSGO betting sites. There are thousands of players who play this game on are a regular basis. It is really easy to set up your account and start playing the games.
All you need to do is set up your account in a PUBG betting site or a CSGO betting site that offers PUBG betting. After that, you need to deposit some money and get coins from the websites. You can use these coins to initiate the coin betting game. Some websites allow you to let you choose a skin from your inventory and use it to bet other valuable skins from the website's inventory.
If you win something, the skin gets automatically transferred to your Steam account and will be available in the game after a few minutes.
Depositing & Withdrawal Methods Available for PUBG Coinflip
The depositing and withdrawal methods of pubg coinflip sites are straightforward and do not require much hassle.
Most of the big and reputed pubg coinflip sites offer a wide variety of methods for depositing money. They differ for each website, but some of the common ones are listed below:
- Digital credit cards, debit cards, and international wallets
Some of the sites restrict you up to $1000 of deposits for a day. If you keep on losing, the amount of money you'll lose will get out of hand quickly.
You can get past these restrictions by betting pubg skins from your inventory. Just select them from your steam inventory and trade them or use them as currency.
Withdrawals are simple as well. If you win something, it gets added to your steam account directly. Some websites also give you the option to convert skins into coins and currency as well.
How to win playing PUBG Coinflip
Pubg Coinflip is a game based on luck. There are no tested and guaranteed methods of winning the game. What you can do is try and increase your chances of winning. Follow the steps given below to do so:
- Play when there are a lot of active players.
- Register yourself when the website is providing free coins.
- At times websites increase the chances of winning by 200%. Keep an eye out for that.
- Try and grab offers given by the websites to increase your chances of winning.
How to choose the best PUBG Coinflip sites
While choosing and registering for the Coinflip sites keep the following in mind:
- The number of players within the website, higher the players better the fairness.
- Check for the general availability of the website and legality within your area.
- Registration of the website.
- Guarantee of fairness through private or government agencies.
Is it safe and how to avoid PUBG Coinflip scam sites
PUBG Coinflip sites are safe. The more prominent brands of skin betting websites will never provide fake services. Even then, there are a lot of websites out there that can scam you. Keep the following things in mind to keep yourself safe:
- Double-check the payment portal before making payments.
- Read the website's policies and terms.
- Keep checking the website's fairness section for random hashes and other security features.
Other CSGO Betting Sites
With the rising popularity of CSGO betting, more and more websites are creating a dedicated CSGO betting section for both newcomers and long-time bettors. Regularly checking the internet for new platforms is a great way of increasing your chances of winning big. Not to mention, you get to receive all those juicy signup bonuses!
Forums like Reddit and Quora are excellent sources to find out about the latest CSGO betting sites that are still not popular. Alternatively, check out the following guides with more CSGO skin gambling sites:
- Best CS:GO Jackpot Sites
- Best CS:GO Lucky Wheel Sites
- Best CSGO Case Opening Sites
- Guide to Skin Gambling
- Best CS:GO Poker Sites
- Best CS:GO Raffle Sites
- Best CS:GO Roulette & Casino Sites
- Best CS:GO Slots Sites
- Best CS:GO Upgrade Sites
- Best CS:GO VGO Betting Sites
Show me more...